Monday, March 4, 2013

Prince of Tennis



Plot summary:
Echizen is a up and coming tennis prodigy, who won four (4) tennis championships back to back but still lives in his father’s shadow, a legendary former pro tennis player. He joins a tennis club named Seishun Gakuen, in his junior high school. The is one of the best tennis schools in Japan and there with his team mates he learns to find his own way of tennis in  an attempt to defeat his biggest obstacle of all; his father as well as himself.
 
 
Review:
For an anime that is mainly about Sports ,it just might be the best sports anime I have seen. For those who know me, they know that am not that into sports, 'lazy', but after watching this anime, I  actually felt like playing tennis that's how interesting the anime is. The possibility that if I wanted I could hit a ball and make it burst through the racket and hit my opponent in the face.
The plot was alright ,the characterisation is fair, I feel that the main character didn't had any major change through out the series but the minors had a lot, to much to talk of. The Animation was acceptable due to the year it was produced. Check link below:
More about the anime:
 
 

No comments: